Website Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. Whilst you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice and is for general information and use only.
- Bakerwell do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may also include links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to obtain further information. Bakerwell do not endorse any such linked website(s) and have no responsibility for the content of the website(s).
- Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Bakerwell shall not be liable. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that any services or information used from this website meet any specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.